The COVID-19 pandemic and the fear it is causing continue to spread throughout the country. At Bratcher Heating and A/C, Inc., our top priority, as always, is the health and well being of our employees and our customers.At this time we have made the hard decision to close our offices to outside visitors except for deliveries. We ask that all communication with our office be over the phone or via email.Effective immediately we are implementing the following guidelines and procedures to protect our employees and customers:
- We are closing the front office to all customers/outside traffic except for essential deliveries.
- Everybody must wash their hands frequently.
- We have gloves and masks for protection and use.
- All high-traffic areas in office are disinfected multiple times per day.
- If anyone is experiencing flu like symptoms, difficulty breathing or a fever, we are requiring them not to report to work until they are healthy and cleared by their physician.
- We will be screening our customers to make sure they are healthy and do not have any of the symptoms listed above.
- We are practicing “Social Distancing” – staying 6 feet away from others, avoiding groups of 10 or more, eliminating unnecessary travel, replacing handshakes with elbow bumps, etc.
The government will have some say in this, but our position will be to do whatever is best for the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities.
My request of you, our customer, is that you also take steps necessary to minimize the transmission of coronavirus, especially if you or a family member is sick. We are in uncharted territory but obviously hoping for the best as the situation evolves.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support!